Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Is the MC server getting back up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TIJMINATOR
Noob
Noob

Is the MC server getting back up? Empty
PostSubject: Is the MC server getting back up?   Is the MC server getting back up? EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:15 am

Hey,

Its been a long since i've seen the halcyon server online. I know the previous world wasn't a very big succes. But well the question i had, is the server going to get back up again?

Ps: i haven't been able to get onto the halcyonmc facebook page i dont know if its just me or that it does't exist anymore.

~TIJMINATOR
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

Is the MC server getting back up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the MC server getting back up?   Is the MC server getting back up? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 1:09 pm

TIJMINATOR wrote:
Hey,

Its been a long since i've seen the halcyon server online. I know the previous world wasn't a very big succes. But well the question i had, is the server going to get back up again?

Ps: i haven't been able to get onto the halcyonmc facebook page i dont know if its just me or that it does't exist anymore.

~TIJMINATOR

Miz deleted the FB page unfortunately.

Due to Miko's personal reasons of which I'm not at liberty to say, because of a family emergency the server no longer exists at this time. Do not despair however, we are going to try and bring it back, we're just working on the logistics of who is going to host it so on and so forth now.

Miko did mention maybe trying to restore the server when she got some stuff together but unfortunately the map we had is lost due to aforementioned reasons of which I'm not at liberty to say.
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/

Is the MC server getting back up?
Page 1 of 1