Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Share | 

Hello/I'm back/Recruiting more members?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Picasso
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Hello/I'm back/Recruiting more members?   Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:59 pm

Hi all,

Probably none of you remember me, but I was active for a good bit back in late 2014. I remember hanging out with a lot of you like mizery, gbcobra, evil, and ruby. My IGN was ShiftyToes back then – it’s now Picasso after the name change. It’s okay if we have to start fresh again, don’t worry Wink

Anyway, after a long hiatus I’m back. I’ve played on several servers since then but this one has always been my favorite because of the mature and fun community that it fosters. I was really saddened to see the posts on the forum about the server shutting down indefinitely – is that still the case, btw? (I’m writing this from work so I don’t have the chance to actually try to connect in game)

I was hoping to accomplish two things with this post, the first being to reintroduce myself and say hello, and the second to start a discussion on how we can boost our membership and create some loyalty among new members in order to breathe some life into the server and bring in more donations. I remember that one of my only complaints about this server back when I was active was the fact that oftentimes I would be the only one playing. I’m thinking that if we increased our membership to about 100, we would probably see at least 3-5 people on the server at all times. That would be nice.

So let me know what your opinions are. I have some ideas of my own, but I’ll hold off on sharing them until I can get a feel for the general attitude on here. I know I haven’t been around much so it’s not my place to be running around making suggestions (haha, it’s like I’m an absent father). I don’t want to be that guy. I just want to see the server do well.

Picasso
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin

Your Style : Shipwright
Male Posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Hello/I'm back/Recruiting more members?   Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:52 pm

The server was reopened several months ago. As for recruiting new members then by all means do so lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://ello.co/soundrage
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 877

PostSubject: Re: Hello/I'm back/Recruiting more members?   Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:22 am

Invite people to play on the server as if your life depended on it. I'd love to see the server flourish. And welcome back!

Also, if you haven't seen it, I now give out rewards to those who invite people to join if the person they joined stays!

"A man, can be an artist. In anything food whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

I'm the only gay Eskimo; In my tribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Hello/I'm back/Recruiting more members?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:44 am

Welcome back!!

I've been really sick and then it was holidays... So I haven't been super active but I'm making a come back. I'm finally starting to feel human again.

As for recruiting...
Recruit 'til your heart's content.

Smile

If you haven't got problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 877

PostSubject: Re: Hello/I'm back/Recruiting more members?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Miko_Rei_Hino wrote:
Welcome back!!

I've been really sick and then it was holidays... So I haven't been super active but I'm making a come back. I'm finally starting to feel human again.

As for recruiting...
Recruit 'til your heart's content.

Smile

Wait until you see the progress on Gbcity! Very Happy Hope you feel better soon!

-

Miko has the final word, RECRUITING IS NOW AN ORDER!!!!!!! WOMEN AND CHILDREN ON THE LIFEBOATS ONL- Oh wait wrong ship. . . Still recruit people! idk I'm tired as t._.t.

"A man, can be an artist. In anything food whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

I'm the only gay Eskimo; In my tribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello/I'm back/Recruiting more members?   

Back to top Go down

Hello/I'm back/Recruiting more members?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1