Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Forum Feedback Survey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

Forum Feedback Survey Empty
PostSubject: Forum Feedback Survey   Forum Feedback Survey EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Guys I want you all to reply to this message, moderators included.

Please fill out the following survey about the forum, do note this is a survey to help us improve the forum so anything you say will NOT be held against you. You also have the right to not answer any questions if you feel you do not want to. This is NOT required but we would like it if you did take the time to answer this survey! Very Happy

In Game Name: -Only applicable if your username is different than your forum name.-
Hours spent on average on the forum weekly: -Self explanatory-
Sections you most enjoy reading on the forum: -Which section, be it the General, Off topic, rp sections-

What is your opinion on the forum staff?: -any comments you have, such as are staff readily available on the forum if you have problems and so forth.-
If applicable, how do you feel the staff can improve on the forum?: -self explanatory-

How do you feel about the forum ranks?: -self explanatory-
IF applicable, how do you feel the forum ranks can be improved?: -self explanatory-

What do you think about the layout of the forum?: -Things like the organization of the forum index.-
How do you think the layout could be improved?: -Ways to improve anything you disliked in your above answer.-

What do you think about the forum skins and colour choices?: -Do you like them? Andything you dislike.-
If you dislike anything, how can we improve it?:

Any additional comments?:

Thank you for all who participate in this survey!
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback Survey   Forum Feedback Survey EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Hours spent on average on the forum weekly:
-I sign in on the browser when I play, so pretty much on all the time, I play everyday in the morning and evening (when I don't have Uni or assignments Smile) So whenever I play I'm on, it varies

Sections you most enjoy reading on the forum:
-General and PVE

What is your opinion on the forum staff?:
-Nope, replies are good

How do you feel about the forum ranks?:
-I've just noticed theres some new ones which is pretty cool :)I like it, it encourages people to take part more

IF applicable, how do you feel the forum ranks can be improved?:
-Would be cool if you could get some sort of reward, in game, for receiving a new rank on here

What do you think about the layout of the forum?:
-Layout is fine, easy to get around

What do you think about the forum skins and colour choices?:
-Some colours do not go well with the black background that I can't read without highlighting or making my eyes go funny --- like this

If you dislike anything, how can we improve it?:
-Nothing you can do really, and I'm not too fussed I just personally find it annoying to read cause I can't see it

Any additional comments?:
-I'd like to take part more but I don't know where I fit in  Razz
Back to top Go down
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback Survey   Forum Feedback Survey EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:38 pm

In Game Name: Miko_Rei_Hino

Hours spent on average on the forum weekly: 69 hours.

Sections you most enjoy reading on the forum: Moderator Discussion, General PVE.

What is your opinion on the forum staff?: BUNCH OF SLACK ASSES, I TELL YOU!

If applicable, how do you feel the staff can improve on the forum?: They can stop being hippies and work on the forum more.

How do you feel about the forum ranks?: Ranks are for hippies and slackers!

IF applicable, how do you feel the forum ranks can be improved?: Bathe.

What do you think about the layout of the forum?: Looks like a hippy made it. Evil...I think you are a HIPPY!

How do you think the layout could be improved?: Take it back to Murica and teach it about JESUS.

What do you think about the forum skins and colour choices?: Not Murican enough.

If you dislike anything, how can we improve it?: SPANKINGS.

Any additional comments?: Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback Survey   Forum Feedback Survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Feedback Survey
Page 1 of 1