Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

B&Q Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 461

B&Q Story Empty
PostSubject: B&Q Story   B&Q Story EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Chapter 1: Solidarity

Being thrust upon a new world is nothing new to me. It seems to happen so suddenly, so quickly, that I don't even have time to brace myself. This world is unlike any other. I feel alone, yet, at the same time, there are many creatures and people here. Maybe it's just in my head. Maybe it's reality. I'm not sure what it really is, but I do know that whatever it is, I have to learn to adapt. I have to learn how to feed myself, build my own shelter, and start from the ground up.

I feel like a recluse, at times, because I prefer to be far away from civilized society. I love the trees, the hills, and hiding amongst nature. To me, this life of solidarity is the life for me. Maybe someday I'll change. Maybe.

Day melds into night as quickly as cobble smelts into stone. Things get rough around here, but it's okay. I'll be okay. I am working hard trying to turn my house into a home and it's hard at night. The darkness brings more than a starry sky and a bright and beautiful moon. It brings with it's veil creatures of bone and rotten flesh. Creatures of ebony so dark that it looks like a portal straight to the Keeper's domain. Creatures that will stalk you into the depths and explode with a suicidal rage so deadly, it takes out anything in the immediate vicinity. No, I can't tell you that I love the night anymore. I can't tell you that I love the night for the night brings death and destruction.

Nights like these, where the hoards of undead march faithfully, I sometimes wish I had someone to spend the days with. My four legged friends do provide adequate company, at times, but it's not the same as another person. Another person with intellect, wit, and history. This is the price I pay for living my life the way I do. The price I pay to be in solidarity.
Back to top Go down

B&Q Story
Page 1 of 1