Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

No where cool to play

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No where cool to play Empty
PostSubject: No where cool to play   No where cool to play EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Just sitting here, wasting time, wishing I could play. However, not only is halcyon down, but "that other server" is down also. And I still have not, in my full year of playing, EVER found another server with PVE like these two. I just don't know why it is so hard to ask. Why is it, if I go on a server, ever server at that, you have a huge confusing spawn with doorways to countless minigames and plugin worlds, and you can't find your way out to build anywhere... then, if you DO find an area to build in, it is all torn up like a disaster area, and griefed houses left littering every inch. This server and "that other server" don't have this. Nice, simple, just what you need and only what you need spawns, then you get out to maintained wilderness. Find you a spot. Build the way the game was MEANT to be. Is this too much to ask?

So, it is REALLY russling my jimmies that not ONLY is halcyon down (which is understandable... emergiency situation calling for drastic measures... downtime is to be expected and excused) but "that other server" is down also! I can't even fall back to my fall back. Here I am.. computer al to myself all day long, no kids, no work, no responsibilities. I am sure the servers will come up just as my daughter gets home! derp!! I'm done ranting now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No where cool to play   No where cool to play EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:23 pm

LOL I'm sorry GPS.
Back to top Go down
FenrirLateralus
Admin
Admin
FenrirLateralus

Your Style : Landscaper
Other / Decline to state Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: No where cool to play   No where cool to play EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Apologies for downtime, updates have a way of razing servers. The kinks will be ironed out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No where cool to play   No where cool to play Empty

Back to top Go down

No where cool to play
Page 1 of 1