Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime   SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Ok <3 I kinda feel insulted now D: I understand.
Back to top Go down

SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime   SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Sorry you feel that way, but I can't call you a close friend, I don't even know your name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime   SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:28 pm

I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I passed out after that last entry and woke up now...
...Is it over yet? I can't feel my fingers or toes from the cold of the world without Halcyon Minecraft. I don't think I'm going to make it. Tell my friends and relatives I said goodbye...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime   SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:32 pm

No joke I've honestly just been recording videos on a minigames server with pizzaman27 and Thisisress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime   SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:41 pm

So it looks like you finally found something to do XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime   SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Iv got plenty to do, Iv got a girlfriend (grean_apple) to keep me company Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime   SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:21 pm

10 hours straight of (A minigame server I'm probably not allowed to say it's name because it'd be counted as advertising...)
Back to top Go down
gbcobra1
gbcobra1

Your Style : City Builder
Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime   SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:13 am

Heh, I don't get all the fuss about a server being closed for a few days, there are so many things to do out of mc, that are as much fun, no harm in reading a book, going out with friends or even just have a day with nature. I'm sure that if I can find something out of gaming, everyone can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime   SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Im sorry gbcobra I just couldnt do it... D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime   SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SpazzSprinklerz' Guide on how to Survive Halcyon Minecraft Downtime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2