Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE Empty
PostSubject: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:39 pm

I would like to be mod just like every other person on the server lol, you already know about me and what iv done, im good at helping people, I get along with people on the server. but I wouldn't want to be mod unless grean_apple is too, if that's impossible then please ignore this whole appeal.

instead I would like to give my vote to grean_apple to be mod, she is the best person I know, kind caring and amazing at helping people.
She is on the server every single day without fail, so there would always be a mod on.
Please consider her for mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:46 pm

and if grean does get mod (which she should) if there are any oportunitys to get a form of trusted state, eg. just being able to fly....can one hit blocks..ect that would be perfect, it would make building a lot easier, this is a great server and I aint going anywhere Wink
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Sorry but at this moment miz has informed me the applications are not open yet and she will post an announcement when they are open. Sorry but this has to be denied for now and you can try again when the announcement is posted. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
FenrirLateralus
Admin
Admin
FenrirLateralus

Your Style : Landscaper
Other / Decline to state Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:48 am

We do have a open mod slot though...
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

PostSubject: Re: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:49 pm

Miz informed me otherwise and said to deny... she said that she'll post a thing when she's ready or something. lol :/
Back to top Go down
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin
G1_Soundwave

Your Style : Shipwright
Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Evil_Person wrote:
Miz informed me otherwise and said to deny... she said that she'll post a thing when she's ready or something. lol :/

Miz told me that there was a spot open earlier so... I don't know what to believe anymore T.T
Back to top Go down
https://ello.co/soundrage
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

PostSubject: Re: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Are there or aren't there then? She told me to deny all until she made a post. ;_; IM SO CONFUSED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:02 pm

please don't worry about it Smile I was told that I could apply, but I wasn't exspecting to get it anyway aha Smile
Back to top Go down
FenrirLateralus
Admin
Admin
FenrirLateralus

Your Style : Landscaper
Other / Decline to state Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Just keep it closed for now, there isn't enough communication.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:50 pm

There is a space open, but i haven't had an opportunity to talk with anyone about who they feel is right for this position. I was going to open the actual applications after I move, which will be in the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE   RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE Empty

Back to top Go down

RTLEES FOR MOD? BUT MY VOTE GOES TO GREAN_APPLE
Page 1 of 1