Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Simple Command Permissions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coolghost75
Noob
Noob
Coolghost75

Your Style : Architect
Male Posts : 20

Simple Command Permissions Empty
PostSubject: Simple Command Permissions   Simple Command Permissions EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Is it just the rankings or are we not allowed to use simple commands like /balancetop to see the top balances on the server?

I could understand unlocking some commands with rankings but if it isnt because of rankings, is there a way to edit permission for some of these? Some are very simple like /balancetop that are commonly open on other servers and was just wondering why we couldnt use some of these? They change my multiplayer experience considerably, idk about you.

Best regards>>>>
Back to top Go down
Horse_Looker
Horse_Looker

Your Style : Redstoner
Male Posts : 350
Location : Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

PostSubject: Re: Simple Command Permissions   Simple Command Permissions EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:47 pm

First of all as the server hasn't been up for very long we may not have all the simple commands added to all the ranks just yet as it takes a long time to edit perms

secondly we don't have that command as far as I'm aware
Back to top Go down
Coolghost75
Noob
Noob
Coolghost75

Your Style : Architect
Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Simple Command Permissions   Simple Command Permissions EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:45 pm

I understand the server seems to still be in a development stage, and the balance command works although the /balancetop informs me of permission requirements. Just touching on when things would be tuned, not too big a deal at the moment with everything else happening (;
Back to top Go down
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Simple Command Permissions   Simple Command Permissions EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:28 am

I was entrusted with this server from the previous owner. She physically flew to my home and handed it to me on a thumb drive.

I've been trying my hardest to learn plugins, configs, and permissions. I've never had to do anything like this. So it's been a learning experience. My husband, who is an IT Admin, hasn't even had a hand in this since he got it running. I've been learning everything on my own and it's been difficult.

I also have a home life, so it's just trying to work around everything else going on too. And sometimes when I get a chance to MC, I just wanna build and not mess with coding. Wink

I'm going to make a post for people to tell me which commands they commonly use that they cannot and I'll let you know if that's a perk thing or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Command Permissions   Simple Command Permissions Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Command Permissions
Page 1 of 1