Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Hey :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey :P Empty
PostSubject: Hey :P   Hey :P EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:58 am

Hey, My name is Jonah and I played this server a while back, After my computer was wiped I couldn't find it again Neutral A friend told me about the server because I was bored to hell and recognised the name straight away.

I am a Adobe Designer (Work with Flash, Photoshop and a lot more) and I also do various work with Pencil and Paper.
I have experience in: Moderating, Designing and I have worked on a Don't Starve Modpack, Designing new characters and monsters.

I'm looking for somewhere to just have fun and take up my time where no one will cause trouble with me and be mature, So I will probably be playing the server for a while, and Decide if I like it enough to stay Smile

Thanks,
Jonah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey :P   Hey :P EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Welcome to the server! Glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
FenrirLateralus
Admin
Admin
FenrirLateralus

Your Style : Landscaper
Other / Decline to state Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Hey :P   Hey :P EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Welcome back sir.

Server has likely changed a lot since you last played here, newer things include Minepay, shops (both admin buy/sell signs in spawn, and player made shops.), McMMO (see /mcmmo /mcstats). As always we still allow for personal stargate nets, and unlimited free regions.

If that is also your ingame name, I didn't see any edits in your /lb me, so you likely played before the last map reset, which was about a year ago.

New map has 1.7 biomes and is set for largebiomes (4x the size of normal ones) and the borders are 60k now.

Hope to see you on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey :P   Hey :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halcyon Minecraft :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: