Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuchiha
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
Nuchiha

Male Posts : 103
Location : Washington, United States of America, North America, Earth

Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070 Empty
PostSubject: Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070   Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:20 pm

What is your current rank? Adept
Which Rank Are You Applying For? Arcane
What is your block edit number? 68,564+?? (Nether)+??(End)+??(Pre-Restart)
What has been your greatest build? This is hard to choose with all of my recent projects.
Why do you think you should rank up? Cause I am mature and totally not jealous of someone else's recent rank-up. Not at all. I've also been on the server for a long time and essentially created the RP-system that exists between the few existing nation-states. In the past my government has had up to 8 people and unified part of the player-base, but this was a while ago.
List some things you've done the past few weeks on Halcyon: Many things. My ruinification of Alpis and Nova Alpa. My village of Górnictów, the Baronet's Manor in progress as well as the mine which is the village's main industry. Also the new capital of Nowa Polska with it's massive work in progress Cathedral.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin
G1_Soundwave

Your Style : Shipwright
Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070   Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Denied. You just became an Adept player not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
https://ello.co/soundrage
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070   Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:09 pm

I already gave you a charity vote :I So no.

You must fill out application 3b, have at least 1 month of experience, then fill out application 4d and 5d, have 3 references from the above mentioned 3b and then complete boot camp, you must also be able to properly spell Halcyon without looking, and pronounce it in a way that isn't with a foreign accent. You need to know the history of our fair land and not be married with he sole idea to decept border control. You must pass the health inspection and not have lice, if you have the plague you will be catapulted into an enemy server. :I
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070   Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nuczija for Arcane Election of 1070
Page 1 of 1