Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Horse armor disspapeared

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Horse armor disspapeared Empty
PostSubject: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:12 pm

I have made my horse Pegasus the "peacekeeper" of the latin greenhouse, I gave him a saddle and a diamond horse armor. But when i today came online, it seemed that it wasnt on there anymore, and the lead neither. That the lead isnt there means someone loaded the chunk, the lead broke, the chunk was loaded for 5 more minutes, or picked it up. Here is something that could have happend after:
1. The guy/girl that loaded the chunks stole my diamond horse armor
2. Some kind of bug/glitch changed the NBT tag so it wasnt there anymore.
Do know i found 1 more diamond horse armor, some days ago, after i had buyed one some weeks ago, but i still want the other armor. I wanna make a horse stable in the future, and it would be nice if my girl and boy horse have diamond armor.
Is there a way you can track the guy/girl that was in my area after i left that area for the last time, and give me my diamond horse armor back again?
Thanks for your support.

DeBasman
Back to top Go down
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin
G1_Soundwave

Your Style : Shipwright
Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:41 pm

No way of determining who took the armor or saddle or anyway of seeing who was in the area.
Back to top Go down
https://ello.co/soundrage

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Well i still want my armor back.
Also I didnt know people even can come on my horse so i have no proof.
I think you guys should add a plugin that allowes staff to see who came on a area.

Back to top Go down
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin
G1_Soundwave

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:15 pm

There is no such plugin as far as I know and anyone can get on any horse. Your best bt is to have it in an enclosed area. I don't mean a pen or anything. I mean an area that has four complete walls, a ceiling and doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Someone the other day (I can't remember the name now) said there was a named diamond horse called Pegasus just randomly wandering around, this probably isn't much help though, but if you ask around maybe someone has seen him and knows something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Grean needs another forums rank .-. also i will be on your team <3
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Grean already has a moderator forum rank if that's what you mean lol.
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:36 pm

I already have moderator rank on the forums DeBasman Smile lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:10 am

When i posted it didnt .-., Also is there anyway i can get my horse armor back, I still think its a bit stupid someone stole it and its then my fault.
Back to top Go down
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:35 am

When it comes to animals, we normally do not replace. Usually it's the players lack of security that gets their shit stolen. Obviously, if we find out WHO stole the horse, we'll punish them too, but you cannot expect the staff to replace your missing animal or armor when the situation could have been completely avoided.

Ways someone could have stolen your horse:

1. You left it in an open air pen. --> Someone can use an enderpearl - free horse and armor!
2. You left it in a closed pen with an unlocked gate or door. --> Someone can open the door. Free horse and armor!
3. Someone who has access to your doors or region took it to go somewhere, died, and oops...
Back to top Go down
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 am

We are not replacing armor, leads, or animals. This could have been prevented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:20 am

I tought regions make it so evrything in that region is private. Atleast my horse didnt die, but you dont find some diamond horse armor in evry chest. I just putted there, because I thought it looked nice in that area, Plains, natural, and someone steals it. And I didnt even know they could do that, because nothing realy warns me. Ofcourse it could be prevented, by me putting it somewhere else, where it isnt noticable, but I tought it was save here. I dont care it could be prevented, I didnt know I was so unsave i need to prevent it. So this is it. If you still dont want to give me my armor back, I will stop this long topic. I will make a pen, where i lock Pegasus from thiefs, and I will forget about it.
Make your choise.
Back to top Go down
FenrirLateralus
Admin
Admin
FenrirLateralus

Your Style : Landscaper
Other / Decline to state Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 am

Regions only protect blocks. *plug*
Back to top Go down
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin
G1_Soundwave

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:29 am

As stated by Miko, we don't replace lost items. We only do so if we, as in mods/dmins, accidentally kill someone. And regardless if your region is protected, it doesn't protect your animals as that is up to the owner of said regions job. If you don't want your mobs killed or have items stolen off of them, then either set your pen underground where only you can access it or have an enclosed area above ground meaning no fenced in area but using walls instead. And I wouldn't advise using gates either as those can be bypassed with enderpearls if done correctly.

tl;dr
Lost/stolen items won't be replaced unless a mod/admin kills you.
Build a house for your animals that only you can access.
Back to top Go down
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Regions do not protect mobs, at all. Regions protect the blocks only. We are not to be held accountable or responsible for lost items or mob deaths. Make a secure pen and hide your armor in a chest until you need it.

Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse armor disspapeared   Horse armor disspapeared Empty

Back to top Go down

Horse armor disspapeared
Page 1 of 1