Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Beat your staff. With meat.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

Beat your staff. With meat. Empty
PostSubject: Beat your staff. With meat.   Beat your staff. With meat. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:31 pm

In this short little thread you will find a post by each of the staff members giving a little information about themselves. This thread is locked because only the staff should post here.

Last edited by Evil_Person on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Beat your staff. With meat.   Beat your staff. With meat. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 pm

Username: Evil_Person

A little bit about me:
Hi, I'm Evil_Person, And contrary to my name I am actually not evil. I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and I spend most of my time writing or on the server. I'm a pretty cool individual and I'm always happy to help players who need it. My biggest minecraft pet peeve is floating tree's (Unless the building you're making calls for floating tree's.)

Like most of the moderators on the server I have been playing minecraft for a few years now and I have awesome skills with... actualy scratch that, I've been playing for three years and I still can't hit the side of a barn with a diamond sword... lol, I can use a bow really well though. Smile

I'm generally online between 6:00 P.M.-11:00 P.M. Eastern Standard/Daylight Time and I hope to see you all on the server! Smile

Update: I enjoy music from the 60's-90's . . . Totally not weird for when I was born.

Last edited by Evil_Person on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin
G1_Soundwave

Your Style : Shipwright
Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Beat your staff. With meat.   Beat your staff. With meat. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:23 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by G1_Soundwave on Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ello.co/soundrage
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Beat your staff. With meat.   Beat your staff. With meat. EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 am

Hey baby, Hey baby...what's your a/s/l?

I am Miko, 30, female, from Florida. I iz a MOMMA and a chef. I like gaming. ;)Minecraft is for awesome folks, like us.

New to the staff as a Admin, but not new to getting shit done.

Need help with stuff? Ask meh.

Last edited by Miko_Rei_Hino on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gbcobra1
gbcobra1

Your Style : City Builder
Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Beat your staff. With meat.   Beat your staff. With meat. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Username: gbcobra1

About the Cobra: First of all, I am half cobra half human, this is why my name has cobra in it and my skin is a man, I am the king of all cobras. I am Canadian, and my name is Gabriel, but most people call me gb, which is perfectly fine with me. I play competitive Call of Duty and my team and I are currently trying to make it to the big leagues. I am a HUGE hockey fan, hockey is life, I guess I'm just your typical Canadian XD

I guess you can say I tend to talk a lot when I'm on the server, but have never received any complaints about that, so I'll take it that its not too annoying. I am friendly, I respect people, and I like to have fun when I play as well. I love my music, so sometimes you will see a random YouTube link it a song that I am listening to, tends to mainly be dubstep and electronic music, but I love my heavy metal as well.

I play on the server regularly and I am willing and glad to help new players, old players, regulars, anyone that asks nicely. I used to play on multiple PvP servers and I have some sword skill in this game... and I know how to be an ass to people nut only to people who don't respect the staff, or any other members and that cheat. Even if sometimes I like having fun and to joke around, I still make sure every player is following the rules and I do not tolerate any cheating of any sorts or any disrespect that one or more individuals are displaying towards another or more players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beat your staff. With meat.   Beat your staff. With meat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Beat your staff. With meat.
Page 1 of 1