Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Share | 

Simple Command Permissions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coolghost75
Noob
Noob

Your Style : Architect
Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Simple Command Permissions   Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Is it just the rankings or are we not allowed to use simple commands like /balancetop to see the top balances on the server?

I could understand unlocking some commands with rankings but if it isnt because of rankings, is there a way to edit permission for some of these? Some are very simple like /balancetop that are commonly open on other servers and was just wondering why we couldnt use some of these? They change my multiplayer experience considerably, idk about you.

Best regards>>>>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horse_Looker

Your Style : Redstoner
Male Posts : 350
Location : Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

PostSubject: Re: Simple Command Permissions   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:47 pm

First of all as the server hasn't been up for very long we may not have all the simple commands added to all the ranks just yet as it takes a long time to edit perms

secondly we don't have that command as far as I'm aware

The following statement is false
The proceeding statement is true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coolghost75
Noob
Noob

Your Style : Architect
Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Simple Command Permissions   Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:45 pm

I understand the server seems to still be in a development stage, and the balance command works although the /balancetop informs me of permission requirements. Just touching on when things would be tuned, not too big a deal at the moment with everything else happening (;

The_EverydayGeek knows cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Simple Command Permissions   Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:28 am

I was entrusted with this server from the previous owner. She physically flew to my home and handed it to me on a thumb drive.

I've been trying my hardest to learn plugins, configs, and permissions. I've never had to do anything like this. So it's been a learning experience. My husband, who is an IT Admin, hasn't even had a hand in this since he got it running. I've been learning everything on my own and it's been difficult.

I also have a home life, so it's just trying to work around everything else going on too. And sometimes when I get a chance to MC, I just wanna build and not mess with coding. Wink

I'm going to make a post for people to tell me which commands they commonly use that they cannot and I'll let you know if that's a perk thing or not.

If you haven't got problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Command Permissions   

Back to top Go down

Simple Command Permissions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1