Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Where is everyone???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 461

Where is everyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:59 pm

I feel lonely playing by myself!
Back to top Go down
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin
G1_Soundwave

Your Style : Shipwright
Male Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:50 pm

I can only play during the day. Come 2PM my internet is too terrible to do anything :/
Back to top Go down
https://ello.co/soundrage
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 4:40 am

As previously explained, I have a puppy, 10 weeks old, explanation enough. Lol. That said I have seen GPS on around 2 AM ish quite often.
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
Horse_Looker
Horse_Looker

Your Style : Redstoner
Male Posts : 350
Location : Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:14 pm

College and working on getting a job + comp is a piece of shit and doesn't even let me play half of the times I get on to play
Back to top Go down
Coolghost75
Noob
Noob
Coolghost75

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:31 am

Hi!  Neutral Ive been thinking the same thing since ive joined this server. At least i got to see a few people when i first joined especially mico but ever since i've been on yesterday and this morning, THERE IS NOONE. Will the population ever increase? Ive been playing by myself now for a while.
Back to top Go down
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Yes there should be. I am advertising every day.

If anyone feels like going around and advertising is on other boards or servers, feel free to!
Back to top Go down
Horse_Looker
Horse_Looker

Your Style : Redstoner
Male Posts : 350
Location : Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:49 pm

Sorry about that M8, college is kicking my ass and I can't ever get freetime no matter how hard I try, that and to top it off my comp and internet are shit so it takes a lot of work to even get online. But I do try to show up when I can (almost never ATM sadly)
Back to top Go down
Coolghost75
Noob
Noob
Coolghost75

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:25 am

Ill start advertising on different forums and minecraft sites. Hopefully i can gather much more people. But the server also hopefully needs to tweak up soon for more people. Right now, it just doesnt seem to want to support multiplayer. Im looking forward to the staff polishing up player abilities within the server.

You could always consider better protection plugins that allows faction claiming so people dont have to rely on staff to claim/trust/ and make their own parties. These kind of things is what attracts alot of people. Either way,

Best regards >>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 8:23 am

As a PVE Vanilla(esque) server, we're not wanting to stray toooo much from our general idea. We'll be adding a lot of new features and activities.
Our staff is working on things Smile
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Female Posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:24 pm

The inherent problem with the faction land control plugin is if people start to die who own the land, their control vs. block ownership goes down, meaning other people would be able to claim their land. I remember this was the way the factions plugin worked everywhere. On Mrmc, some old server that I don't remember, Bacon Wars, think it's like that on the RPG .nerd server. Yeah would this work for our PVP world? Yes, it would work well, but on the PVE and Creative worlds this plugin could be abused to get around regions and allow griefers to take control of people's builds.
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone???   Where is everyone??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halcyon Minecraft :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: