Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Share | 

First time you got on minecraft ever?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 877

PostSubject: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:06 am

What was the very first time you got on minecraft, EVER? What was your first server? Who was the first person you met? What's the first thing you ever built? (Screenshots welcome!)

The first server I ever got on was Reddit Classic, first person I met was SuicideChaos and then Storm shortly after, Storm actually helped me build my first base, which became known as the 'bumblebee base' which was udder shit, but it was still awesome! Lol.Nostalgia. The first time I logged on was actually to try and find something from a youtube video, unfortunately it was an older video. A short period after that I got involved with the people building that 1:1 scale enterprise-d on a classic server but I lost the link to the server and to their site like a week later due to getting my next computer which was my windows xp. . . had upgraded from 2000 XD

"A man, can be an artist. In anything food whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

I'm the only gay Eskimo; In my tribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin

Your Style : Shipwright
Male Posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:21 pm

[REDACTED]

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://ello.co/soundrage
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:39 pm

G1_Soundwave wrote:
[REDACTED]

I remember the first time you got on reddit classic. . . I moved your first building to my second city map. lol.

"A man, can be an artist. In anything food whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

Back to top Go down
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Wasn't my first server though.

Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:04 am

G1_Soundwave wrote:
Wasn't my first server though.

No but it was the best classic server :I

Back to top Go down
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:08 am

As far as you know...

Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:18 pm

G1_Soundwave wrote:
As far as you know...

Traitor!

Back to top Go down
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:04 am

Used to watch my son and husband play. Irritated the piss out of me.

Then I snuck on one day to test it. Loved it. Made my own small server. My friends joined and then my one friend made his.

Then to Halcyon!!!!!

If you haven't got problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garur
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:44 am

I was 11 when i started playing minecraft. I broke my arm and couldn't go to school, so my brother found this new game called Minecraft. I didn't like it at first but i started wathcing my brother playing it and having fun with it so i gave it a try.
It's was beta 1.3.1 i think.
my first world is a funny story. i created a world and built a house. it took me 5 hours to build it and get the resources. i was tired so i closed minecraft and took a break. when i get back the world wasn't there. i was sad, so i decided to create a new world and new house. while i was exploring i found the first house i build just a few blocks away from spawn!
the first server i played was znation. i don't remember that many people from there since i was only 11. i lost contact with the server when it just went down and never came back. their website also was down so i never heard from those players. on that server i build my first good house and made some pixel art for the first time.
that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wikary101.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:54 pm

My coworker was playing around on his phone when I came through the lunch area. He asked if I had ever played minecraft. I said no. He tells how another coworker got him in to it, and compared it to the fun of Legos when our generation were kids. That had me sold.. I LOVED Legos.

I downloaded the demo, played it a week or so and was hooked. Bought the full version. Then my coworker, known to the rest of you as blt72, invited me to the server he played, MrMC. He showed me his castle, then I set out on a long journey to find a bit of land all my own. I traveled for half an hour, I swear. After not having seen civilization for a while, I found a nice little cave with a pool of water. I built me a little cave home and started improving it in to a grand lair.

After much work, I decided to take a better look at my new home's surroundings, I walked past some trees, and realize there is a massive castle RIGHT across the water from me. Guess my render was set too low to see it before that. I went to investigate it... much to my surprise and shame... it was blt's castle! I had made a huge arching circle and ended up right behind where I started. I've never lived it down with him to this day. That was, I am told, fairly shortly after the release of 1.3.1.
Back to top Go down
gbcobra1

Your Style : City Builder
Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:01 am

The reason I got into minecraft was because of flydog1 and Patrick_Lavoie, flydog at school, started talking to me about this game called minecraft, I laughed at the thought of the game, so I decided to try it out, bought it, joined my first server, mrminecraft pvp, I instantly fell in love with the game, the first player I met was sajid and thetacoman.

I joined the server for the very first time, in a call with flydog and Patrick, they told me to go to their home, they told me how to do so, and so I I went and started to grab random items, I had no clue what was good or bad, so I grab a full inventory of saddles and cobble stone. once I got back to that base, I saw these two figures. Sajid and Tacoman, going through some of the chests, so I went up and started punching these guys in blue armour... that was also my first death... but hey, got my revenge at some point :I

So ya, that was my first day on my first server back in 1.2.5 lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horse_Looker

Your Style : Redstoner
Male Posts : 355
Location : Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:57 pm

First time was back in Beta I want to say 1.2 or 1.3, a 'friend' at school told me about it and a few weeks later a friend of my brother bought him an account (which is actually the one I use all the time, he doesn't play much since his computer is worse than mine is . . . which is BAD)

In my first world I built a home, I don't remember too much aside from it was in a cliff with an overhang up top, I coated the overhang with water, and built the house into the cliff.
One day I remember a pink sheep walked into my house, I kept it and named it Persimmon.

A little while later I was like MP seems cool! (As I used to be a MP BF1942 fanatic MP has always been my thing) I joined a few servers looking for one that was decent, I don't remember any of them up till MrMC as I wasn't on any of them for more than around an hour at most.

MrMC I thiiiiink the first person I met was AznBeast, but I could be wrong, I also met people like Jakalatey who started a house building company and paid me absolute garbage to help (was "good" at the time) and people like Sajid, TheTacoMan, as well as all the mods like Dan (whatever his MC username was), Sam, G1, Evil, Slam etc.

I also met someone on there who I'm currently in a long distance sort of relationship with, so that's pretty cool.

That just about sums it up I think . . . I think anyhow, I hope the whole forum becomes more active once the server is back up!

The following statement is false
The proceeding statement is true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FenrirLateralus
Admin
Admin

Your Style : Landscaper
Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:29 am

Saw a post on reddit when mc was still only the free minecraft classic. The link was to a reddit server, owned by someone by the of Thurx, there I met Evil, G1, slam, kat, iso, cherry, and many others forgotten.

Φ ▼ Accept some 808 kick snares into your life ▼ Φ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gbcobra1

Your Style : City Builder
Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Im a noob DX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time you got on minecraft ever?   

Back to top Go down

First time you got on minecraft ever?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1