Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Share | 

Hello my friends...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello my friends...   Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Who said you need to pay me...
Ill pay myself...

Last edited by DeBasman on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 873

PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends...   Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Server is just fine, we just dont have many people on right now because 1.8 came out and plugins aren't updated yet. Once we update to 1.8 traffic should increase.

-----

We're not going to pay you to log on. Frankly it makes you look like an ass and you're not even englishing right (Something I know you're capable of) So yeah.

"A man, can be an artist. In anything food whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

I'm the only gay Eskimo; In my tribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends...   Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Come back if you like. No one is stopping you but yourself.
Back to top Go down
FenrirLateralus
Admin
Admin

Your Style : Landscaper
Female Posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends...   Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Wasnt he banned?

Φ ▼ Accept some 808 kick snares into your life ▼ Φ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends...   Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:54 pm

StormRavage wrote:
Wasnt he banned?

<Redacted Comment>

I refer you to my above statement of which I have redacted before even posting this :I

"A man, can be an artist. In anything food whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

Back to top Go down
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends...   Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:41 pm

I'm pretty sure he wasn't banned, and no...we're not paying you to come back. If you want to log on, go for it. Nobody is going to stop you. I appear periodically. But lately, I've had sick kids, sick husband, doctor's appointments, and a job. You know. Life. Sorry. Wink

If you haven't got problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EighteenCharacters
Special User
Special User

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends...   Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:29 pm

I'm not nearly as nice as everyone else, but I attribute that to overcoming the Krüger-effect.  I understand what most find confusing.

Remember when addressing the Halcyon entity, that you are dealing with people that are twice as old as you.  Secondly, more than half are lady-type/fire-types.  Thirdly, Intonation and voice-inflection do not carry over very well.  You are addressing hard-core retro gamers.

Your post was mis-interpreted.  "So I saw that this server has fallen apart".  That is something that only School boys would find welcoming.  Saying that you fragged "ur mom" last night is common in neo-gamers that play via quick-time events, but these are wiser lady-types.  So they don't see it as "SOO RIDICULOUS THAT IT'S FUNNY," They see it at face value.

"I tought you colt get some halph."  Again, fueled by your sense boy-hood joviality, You have said nonsense words that only a cat video complaining about cheeseburgers would understand.  There is nothing in our brains which line up with such nonsense because we are all older than Google.

With no catylist to stop you, you proceed to vomit out a post which is amuzing to you, but confusing at best to most.  You started the post with the nobelist of intentions, but it quickly turned to jumbles.  I'm in favor of the dubstep option, but these commrades of mine, even wiser and nicer than I, have well-spoken.  But I would give to you the Sword of Consideration.  Consider audiences, rememer to whom you address, and read your own words with consideration.  What you have written is interpreted as a server-hostage negotiation, where you are a fool who believes he is in a position strength, offering to give a thing in exchange for a thing, where as you secretly seek to gain a thing from said acceptance.

If not for the title you chose, I would have not seen this post for what it is, and verbally crucified you over the internet.

Why not just decide to log on, and we'll, like, throw raw beef at each other or something. I've got a few dispensers left. (and right)

Your only and last friend left, -18C
May God Almighty help you in this realization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gbcobra1

Your Style : City Builder
Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends...   Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:51 pm

I tried reading it properly, but there is no point in trying, it's way too fun to read that as its spelled, and by the way, good luck getting paid to play on the server, none of the other players that come on get paid, the staff doesn't get paid, so why would anyone pay you to play here.... in case you didn't realize, that was a rhetorical question.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends...   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:03 pm

EighteenCharacters wrote:
I'm not nearly as nice as everyone else, but I attribute that to overcoming the Krüger-effect.  I understand what most find confusing.

Remember when addressing the Halcyon entity, that you are dealing with people that are twice as old as you.  Secondly, more than half are lady-type/fire-types.  Thirdly, Intonation and voice-inflection do not carry over very well.  You are addressing hard-core retro gamers.

Your post was mis-interpreted.  "So I saw that this server has fallen apart".  That is something that only School boys would find welcoming.  Saying that you fragged "ur mom" last night is common in neo-gamers that play via quick-time events, but these are wiser lady-types.  So they don't see it as "SOO RIDICULOUS THAT IT'S FUNNY," They see it at face value.

"I tought you colt get some halph."  Again, fueled by your sense boy-hood joviality, You have said nonsense words that only a cat video complaining about cheeseburgers would understand.  There is nothing in our brains which line up with such nonsense because we are all older than Google.

With no catylist to stop you, you proceed to vomit out a post which is amuzing to you, but confusing at best to most.  You started the post with the nobelist of intentions, but it quickly turned to jumbles.  I'm in favor of the dubstep option, but these commrades of mine, even wiser and nicer than I, have well-spoken.  But I would give to you the Sword of Consideration.  Consider audiences, rememer to whom you address, and read your own words with consideration.  What you have written is interpreted as a server-hostage negotiation, where you are a fool who believes he is in a position strength, offering to give a thing in exchange for a thing, where as you secretly seek to gain a thing from said acceptance.

If not for the title you chose, I would have not seen this post for what it is, and verbally crucified you over the internet.

Why not just decide to log on, and we'll, like, throw raw beef at each other or something.  I've got a few dispensers left. (and right)

Your only and last friend left, -18C
May God Almighty help you in this realization.

I. . . I love you.

Back to top Go down
EighteenCharacters
Special User
Special User

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Hello my friends...   Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Evil_Person wrote:
I. . . I love you.
Alternative 3, bro.
Back to top Go down