Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Share | 
 

 Plugin Requests Go Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuchiha
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
avatar

Male Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-04-10
Location : Washington, United States of America, North America, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Also a serious plugin request, not a mod.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/cannons/

I suggest this because it allows for set-piece naval engagements. Whether for fun or for an actual war between player-settlements. It still uses gunpowder and stone for propellant and shot, so it's not a "creative" cannon unlike other plugins. Explosions can also be set to not damage blocks, but I think it'd be a good idea to let them damage blocks in naval engagements out in the ocean.


Gaude Mater Polonia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
avatar

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 873
Join date : 2013-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Nuchiha wrote:
Also a serious plugin request, not a mod.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/cannons/

I suggest this because it allows for set-piece naval engagements. Whether for fun or for an actual war between player-settlements. It still uses gunpowder and stone for propellant and shot, so it's not a "creative" cannon unlike other plugins. Explosions can also be set to not damage blocks, but I think it'd be a good idea to let them damage blocks in naval engagements out in the ocean.
This could be fun to make a mini-game PVP/base/ship vs. ship mini game map. I'd actually be interested in making that.






"A man, can be an artist. In anything food whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

I'm the only gay Eskimo; In my tribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:38 pm

The plugin that turns ores into ingots is the same one that controls the money. Unfortunately it's a function of the payout system. If you find an alternate money plugin, let us know.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Does one of the staff know what the name of the current economy plugin for halcyon is?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:02 pm

MinePay
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Ever considered Iconomy?
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
avatar

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 873
Join date : 2013-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:35 pm

I think we had Iconomy but it broke or something.






"A man, can be an artist. In anything food whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

I'm the only gay Eskimo; In my tribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
Nuchiha
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
avatar

Male Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-04-10
Location : Washington, United States of America, North America, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:44 pm

What about BOSEconomy?


Gaude Mater Polonia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Horse_Looker wrote:
I have been thinking A plugin that added chests that deleted everything you put in them would be nice, would also help with cleanup at the enderman grinder I built, I think it's called Trash Can plugin (could be wrong)
Um... what's wrong with a cactus or lava for said purposes.

[Edit] Nevermind.. upon reading further through the forum, I understand what said purposes are. I've posted alternate solution given that.


Last edited by greenpeasuit on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
avatar

Male Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-04-10
Location : Washington, United States of America, North America, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Evil_Person wrote:
Nuchiha wrote:
Also a serious plugin request, not a mod.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/cannons/

I suggest this because it allows for set-piece naval engagements. Whether for fun or for an actual war between player-settlements. It still uses gunpowder and stone for propellant and shot, so it's not a "creative" cannon unlike other plugins. Explosions can also be set to not damage blocks, but I think it'd be a good idea to let them damage blocks in naval engagements out in the ocean.
This could be fun to make a mini-game PVP/base/ship vs. ship mini game map. I'd actually be interested in making that.
So any update on this?

-----

I recommend a plugin to restart the server every hour (or several hours). So that we aren't dependent on random moderator or admin schedules, cause the server does go down sometimes. I haven't been able to get on since the restart last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Although I already discussed this with Stormie online, I just thought I would post this in the official discussion. But yeah, I would just like to see ALOT of the functionality of CraftBook enabled. Certain things obviously can't be, or else they would cause issues.. such as mob or item spawning blocks. However, so many of the other fun things to play with to get my creative juices going.. like my personal favorite the wireless redstone integrated circuit signs: [mc1110] and [mc0111]. You sent a redstone in to the sign with [mc1110] on it, and the signal get picked up by a sign with [mc0111] on it. Makes for much prettier builds without all that messy redstone around. Not to mention my doorbell set up I made before on "that other server"... when someone pushed the button at my home, it rang a bell at any of my other hangouts via wireless transmitter.

There are tons of other detectors, gadgets, and logical circuits that I think would be harmless and fun for players to have. Perhaps some being reserved for higher ranks, others being generally available.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Horse_Looker wrote:
Trashcans would fix the problem with pearl build up in the grinder, I think I went looking and I found one, if you think we should add it Sam pm me on Skype and I'll send ya the plugin (I already got it so it's easier for you)
if you don't like the pearl build up, I would suggest making floor out of halfslab with series of hoppers under them that all lead to an external dropper connected to a hopper clock. It wouldn't be hard to have a comparator detecting when an item is in the hopper, which would enable the hopper clock to cause the dropper to fire until empty. Once empty, the comparator would pause the hopper clock so it isn't running unless needed. The dropper just shoots the unwanted items collected off of floor outside in to the bottomless End Void.

Now, two drawbacks that are minor in my opinion... the floor would gobble up ANYTHING dropped on it and shoot it out in to void... so if you got where the ender men could get ya, and you died, your stuff is GONE! so be careful. Also, if you WANT the pearls, you would have to catch them before they hit the floor. Still, as plentiful as they are I don't think you would be in need.

If you need help with this concept, catch me in game and bring some hoppers, half slabs, redstone, comparator, dropper, redstone torch, etc. I'll work up a concept model of what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Nuchiha wrote:
I suggest the towny plugin.

It removes the burden on staff to protect player's property. If you keep the upkeep system it'll also make money more valuable, and encourage trade. I also suggest adding a jobs plugin, to increase the money in the game to trade with and not everyone can trade, all the time.
I saw a server with the townie plugin.. I hated it. I don't like any game where, I HAVE to play it constantly to keep what I create. Sometimes a person needs a break, like I took the past 6 months, before coming back and playing again.. I don't want my house to lose its spot because I wasn't on earning MORE money to keep paying rent for my town lot. Trust me from experience.. when games stop being a hobby and start being a chore, it takes away ALOT of the fun. Townie is a nice idea that in practice hurts more than it helps. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
avatar

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 873
Join date : 2013-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Ponyville, Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:58 pm

holy shitballs, just use 'edit' there is no word limit for posts.






"A man, can be an artist. In anything food whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece."

I'm the only gay Eskimo; In my tribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Evil_Person wrote:
holy shitballs, just use 'edit' there is no word limit for posts.
Why? He was replying to multiple other responses to this thread. No need for edit in this instance, imho.
Back to top Go down
FenrirLateralus
Admin
Admin
avatar

Your Style : Landscaper
Female Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-10
Age : 26
Location : The Gorge, WA, USA

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:27 pm

You can be assured Towny will never have a place here. As for the CB ICs, I intend to do those today with Custom drop fixes.


Φ ▼ Accept some 808 kick snares into your life ▼ Φ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
avatar

Male Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-04-10
Location : Washington, United States of America, North America, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:05 am

greenpeasuit wrote:
Nuchiha wrote:
I suggest the towny plugin.

It removes the burden on staff to protect player's property. If you keep the upkeep system it'll also make money more valuable, and encourage trade. I also suggest adding a jobs plugin, to increase the money in the game to trade with and not everyone can trade, all the time.
I saw a server with the townie plugin.. I hated it.  I don't like any game where, I HAVE to play it constantly to keep what I create.  Sometimes a person needs a break, like I took the past 6 months, before coming back and playing again.. I don't want my house to lose its spot because I wasn't on earning MORE money to keep paying rent for my town lot.  Trust me from experience.. when games stop being a hobby and start being a chore, it takes away ALOT of the fun.  Townie is a nice idea that in practice hurts more than it helps.  Just my opinion.
The upkeep can be disabled, I've seen servers w/ it disabled before.

Evil_Person wrote:
Nuchiha wrote:
Also a serious plugin request, not a mod.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/cannons/

I suggest this because it allows for set-piece naval engagements. Whether for fun or for an actual war between player-settlements. It still uses gunpowder and stone for propellant and shot, so it's not a "creative" cannon unlike other plugins. Explosions can also be set to not damage blocks, but I think it'd be a good idea to let them damage blocks in naval engagements out in the ocean.
This could be fun to make a mini-game PVP/base/ship vs. ship mini game map. I'd actually be interested in making that.
Would appreciate an update by now.

Evil likes it, so that means it's a go! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:16 pm

In any sort I have the resources to look over some Java code, so if there is any need to modify existing plugins to work correctly with all the other ones on the server... making a website right now for Minecraft plugins so I may be able to look at the source code with more ease.

If there is any suggestions please send me a PM with links to the appropriate plugins.

And, if I can not figure out how to modify the plugins I have a few people that are more fluent at coding in Java.
Back to top Go down
Horse_Looker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Your Style : Redstoner
Male Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-04-10
Location : Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:48 pm

greenpeasuit wrote:
Although I already discussed this with Stormie online, I just thought I would post this in the official discussion.  But yeah, I would just like to see ALOT of the functionality of CraftBook enabled.  Certain things obviously can't be, or else they would cause issues.. such as mob or item spawning blocks.  However, so many of the other fun things to play with to get my creative juices going.. like my personal favorite the wireless redstone integrated circuit signs: [mc1110] and [mc0111].  You sent a redstone in to the sign with [mc1110] on it, and the signal get picked up by a sign with [mc0111] on it.  Makes for much prettier builds without all that messy redstone around.  Not to mention my doorbell set up I made before on "that other server"... when someone pushed the button at my home, it rang a bell at any of my other hangouts via wireless transmitter.

There are tons of other detectors, gadgets, and logical circuits that I think would be harmless and fun for players to have.  Perhaps some being reserved for higher ranks, others being generally available.
We have wireless RS, just perms are for higher ups



The following statement is false
The proceeding statement is true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horse_Looker
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Your Style : Redstoner
Male Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-04-10
Location : Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:50 pm

greenpeasuit wrote:
Horse_Looker wrote:
Trashcans would fix the problem with pearl build up in the grinder, I think I went looking and I found one, if you think we should add it Sam pm me on Skype and I'll send ya the plugin (I already got it so it's easier for you)
if you don't like the pearl build up, I would suggest making floor out of halfslab with series of hoppers under them that all lead to an external dropper connected to a hopper clock.  It wouldn't be hard to have a comparator detecting when an item is in the hopper, which would enable the hopper clock to cause the dropper to fire until empty.  Once empty, the comparator would pause the hopper clock so it isn't running unless needed. The dropper just shoots the unwanted items collected off of floor outside in to the bottomless End Void.

Now, two drawbacks that are minor in my opinion... the floor would gobble up ANYTHING dropped on it and shoot it out in to void... so if you got where the ender men could get ya, and you died, your stuff is GONE!  so be careful.  Also, if you WANT the pearls, you would have to catch them before they hit the floor.  Still, as plentiful as they are I don't think you would be in need.

If you need help with this concept, catch me in game and bring some hoppers, half slabs, redstone, comparator, dropper, redstone torch, etc.  I'll work up a concept model of what I mean.
Already installed the hopper system, and was planning to add a filter for pearls that shoots pearls into the void, and deposits other crap into a chest. And the point of picking up perals is to aviod people from getting tons from my grinder (which no longer exists)


The following statement is false
The proceeding statement is true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
avatar

Male Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-04-10
Location : Washington, United States of America, North America, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:57 am

Badapple wrote:
In any sort I have the resources to look over some Java code, so if there is any need to modify existing plugins to work correctly with all the other ones on the server... making a website right now for Minecraft plugins so I may be able to look at the source code with more ease.

If there is any suggestions please send me a PM with links to the appropriate plugins.

And, if I can not figure out how to modify the plugins I have a few people that are more fluent at coding in Java.
We have Storm for plugins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin
avatar

Your Style : Shipwright
Male Posts : 323
Join date : 2013-04-09
Age : 26
Location : Start Menu

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Pretty much an aesthetic plugin but meh: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/health-bar/


Back to top Go down
View user profile https://ello.co/soundrage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Nuchiha wrote:
Badapple wrote:
In any sort I have the resources to look over some Java code, so if there is any need to modify existing plugins to work correctly with all the other ones on the server... making a website right now for Minecraft plugins so I may be able to look at the source code with more ease.

If there is any suggestions please send me a PM with links to the appropriate plugins.

And, if I can not figure out how to modify the plugins I have a few people that are more fluent at coding in Java.
We have Storm for plugins.
Storm does not edit the class files of the plugins, she edits the config files.
While I have the means to edit the actual plugin classes.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Also I like that plugin
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:08 pm

I am not sure how well this would work out, but I can see advantages to the server having it, provided it did not lag too much.  It basically shows visually information about a village (both natural and player created).  It shows the sphere denoting its border, among other things.  I know from past experience, it is often hard to tell where one player's village ends and another begins.  As a result, players' villages interfere with each other.  This mod would help players who take their villages seriously tell if other players already have villages nearby, so they can avoid those locations.  It is a mod, not a plugin, I know.  However, players without the mod can play normally, but if it is installed on server, then players with the client side mod can benefit.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1738287-162-village-marker-mod/

Oh, and it is still 1.6.2, so all of this is moot until they up it to 1.6.4, but I am sure they will sooner than later.. i'll post the updated link when they do, unless this gets shot down before then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   

Back to top Go down
 
Plugin Requests Go Here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Specific parameter by car to replace in the leoFFB plugin.in
» All-In-One Android Plugin for Unity3D - Developer Tool!
» JLG Racing- News feed/updates/requests
» LICH Lore - features requests
» To Request a Gift on your Friend's Wall: 

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halcyon Minecraft :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: