Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Plugin Requests Go Here

Go down 
+4
Nuchiha
G1_Soundwave
RubySparkler
Horse_Looker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Coolghost75
Noob
Noob
Coolghost75

Your Style : Architect
Male Posts : 20

Plugin Requests Go Here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Plugin Requests Go Here - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:54 am

Idk if anyone ever reads this anymore but I was going to request a plugin that i greatly LOVED in another server.

An auction plugin would be amazing, and it really opens up my experience on a server. Its also really fun to get different feedback and bidders from different members. It enhances the economy and can be a creative way to distribute a particular valuable item or items of interest.

It worked really well on a very busy server i used to play on alot. It would also fill the activity gaps. There a few auction plugins out there like /auc.

Back to top Go down
Horse_Looker
Horse_Looker

Your Style : Redstoner
Male Posts : 350
Location : Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Plugin Requests Go Here - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Yes we do check this, some of us at least, and a name of the plug in would help. If you don't remember it that's fine however.

And I would second that idea, presuming we had enough people to make an auction worth while. if it's just 2 people that's not going to run very well
Back to top Go down
Coolghost75
Noob
Noob
Coolghost75

Your Style : Architect
Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Plugin Requests Go Here - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:17 pm

Horse_Looker wrote:
Yes we do check this, some of us at least, and a name of the plug in would help. If you don't remember it that's fine however.

And I would second that idea, presuming we had enough people to make an auction worth while. if it's just 2 people that's not going to run very well

Well the server should be assuming and/or at least be pushing towards more people. The only way to have more people is to consider more people. It is very lonely right now but i feel having more of these kind of multiplayer details is what brings in alot of players. Quite frankly, the server needs things like this just to build the player base and activity. My choice for a server in particular can easily be swayed with an easy auction plugin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Requests Go Here   Plugin Requests Go Here - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plugin Requests Go Here
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5