Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

New years eve party?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garur
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
Garur

Your Style : Decorator
Female Posts : 108

New years eve party? Empty
PostSubject: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Hai! Garur here and I have a cool idea.
Last year, i tried to host a new years eve party, but some problems came along and the party had to be cancelled. But this year, things might be diferent. This year i wanna try again and host a new years eve party* on December the 31st during all day!
Who's in:?: 

Can't count on:
gbcobra1 Sad

*Possible plans for the party:cheers 
-Gonna look for a good place and build a small house to make the party
-It's gonna have lots of cake and possibly a Drop Party Zone
-Drop party's every 2 hours
-Suggest music to play on ts (You can tweet me, send me a private message here, tell me on skype* or just tell it here)

Last edited by Garur on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wikary101.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:44 am

That's a bit early for the States, and I most likely will be at work, but I say go for it! Make it an all-day thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garur
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
Garur

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:17 pm

i could make it an all day thing, but i'll busy during most of the day but i can try
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 8:57 pm

We can also have mods do some things too. Miko likes hosting parties. Let me talk to her. I'll also work on getting some music up and running on the teamspeak server.
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:51 am

I was planning on doing another epic drop party like I did for Halloween. Lol, not sure what day yet but I am hoping it will be when a lot of people are on and I will put a notification here and on the facebook page when I do it.
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
gbcobra1
gbcobra1

Your Style : City Builder
Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Haha, sounds like a lot of fun, too bad I wont be able to attend, wish I could Razz
Back to top Go down
Garur
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
Garur

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:43 pm

I can also play music in ts, i just need music suggestions so i can make a list and play it at the party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:00 pm

what is the ts ip ?
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:25 am

Garur wrote:
I can also play music in ts, i just need music suggestions so i can make a list and play it at the party
I don't use the TS server but, Play the MLP:FIM themesong in the TS server, you'll make so many people happy... bwahahahahaahhaahahahah. I'm so evil.
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
Garur
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
Garur

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:09 am

Evil_Person wrote:
Garur wrote:
I don't use the TS server but, Play the MLP:FIM themesong in the TS server, you'll make so many people happy... bwahahahahaahhaahahahah. I'm so evil.
OMG YES! hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:55 am

So here is what I have pictured.... a dispenser facing upward powered by a one-tick comparator clock, fed by a series of hoppers and double chests, which in turn are fed from a donation area. Players make and donate fireworks of their own design. At the designated time (I suggest midnight GMT) the switch is flipped and the cache of fireworks are launched.

As for music... I can't access the TS server, wish I could. I put in the server ip, but I don't know what to put for the username and password. It doesn't let me on without them. However, in case I figure it out... my requests are "Ultimate Showdown (To Ultimate Destiny)" by Lemon Demon, "Yuri The Only One For Me" by LeetStreet Boys, anything by Chameleon Circuit, and everything by DubFX.
Back to top Go down
Garur
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
Garur

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:24 am

greenpeasuit wrote:
So here is what I have pictured.... a dispenser facing upward powered by a one-tick comparator clock, fed by a series of hoppers and double chests, which in turn are fed from a donation area.  Players make and donate fireworks of their own design.  At the designated time (I suggest midnight GMT) the switch is flipped and the cache of fireworks are launched.

As for music... I can't access the TS server, wish I could.  I put in the server ip, but I don't know what to put for the username and password.  It doesn't let me on without them.  However, in case I figure it out... my requests are "Ultimate Showdown (To Ultimate Destiny)" by Lemon Demon, "Yuri The Only One For Me" by LeetStreet Boys, anything by Chameleon Circuit, and everything by DubFX.
for username just put your ign and there's no need of password i think and that's a pretty cool idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:07 am

RS contraption time! Well... im probably going to be up all night so i might be there >_>
Back to top Go down
Miko_Rei_Hino
Admin
Admin
Miko_Rei_Hino

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:08 pm

A wild Bada may appear? I'll believe it when I see it.

I like doing drop parties. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garur
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
Garur

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:18 pm

we
need
you
at
this
party

btw, wut's the ts ip?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:15 pm

halcyonminecraft.no-ip.org will get you to the ts server. there is no password.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New years eve party?   New years eve party? Empty

Back to top Go down

New years eve party?
Page 1 of 1