Halcyon Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Empty land regions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergio_Morozov
Tree Chopper
Tree Chopper
Sergio_Morozov

Male Posts : 57

Empty land regions Empty
PostSubject: Empty land regions   Empty land regions EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:58 am

So yes, this is another time I am asking the same...

Should not there be a policy to NOT region a land for people until there is SOMETHING in it, and then, only sticking to necessary boundaries?

Come on, there is exactly such one empty region at +115 +250, with a chest and a crafting table and a sign... this warrants 16 chunks?
Back to top Go down
http://SergioMorozov.Narod.Ru
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

Empty land regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty land regions   Empty land regions EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 am

Completely agree, it's an outrage and so forth and yadda yadda, Nuch was saying the same thing, he is making a city and knows exactly what he is going to do with the land around him, then gets boxed in by empty regions. It's kinda pointless... I did region him an area he hadn't built in simply so it wouldn't be taken, otherwise his city (That actually has more than 4 people living in it) wouldn't be confined to a like 80x80 block area.
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/
Nuchiha
Coal Miner
Coal Miner
Nuchiha

Male Posts : 103
Location : Washington, United States of America, North America, Earth

Empty land regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty land regions   Empty land regions EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Yeah, I can confirm what Evil_Person said.

The city of Nova Alpa was completely boxed in by surrounding regions for a while. Both regions already had unused land, and then were extended with the original land still unused. They're all one-person regions too.

BTW Evil, Nova ALpa has five people Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/
FenrirLateralus
Admin
Admin
FenrirLateralus

Your Style : Landscaper
Other / Decline to state Posts : 243

Empty land regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty land regions   Empty land regions EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:06 am

If I recall, Grandeur had a bordering region (of Nova Alpa) that was admittedly rather excessive.

The owner (Spazzlepop) was banned before, but has since been unbanned, but has not returned regardless.  Next time I get on I'll trim that region down to only contain what is built, with no region cushioning around it, a region that hugs the placed blocks of spazzle.

I don't know if this would give you more room without checking, but I'll do it regardless.

Also if you can Nuch, tell me where that massive region with just a chest is, or whose it is, I'll also review the size of that region.
Back to top Go down

Empty land regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty land regions   Empty land regions EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:13 am

That region he is mentioning is turkyhome.  I actually rolled back some grief there.  There seems to be a little hut made of iron and redstone blocks.
Back to top Go down
RubySparkler
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
RubySparkler

Your Style : Architect
Female Posts : 879

Empty land regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty land regions   Empty land regions EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:42 pm

mizeryschild wrote:
That region he is mentioning is turkyhome.  I actually rolled back some grief there.  There seems to be a little hut made of iron and redstone blocks.

...he made another one? Didn't we already... well atleast he has it zoned now.
Back to top Go down
http://rubydressing.tumblr.com/

Empty land regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty land regions   Empty land regions EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:56 am

Nuchiha wrote:
Yeah, I can confirm what Evil_Person said.

The city of Nova Alpa was completely boxed in by surrounding regions for a while. Both regions already had unused land, and then were extended with the original land still unused. They're all one-person regions too.

BTW Evil, Nova ALpa has five people Razz 
StormRavage wrote:
If I recall, Grandeur had a bordering region (of Nova Alpa) that was admittedly rather excessive.

The owner (Spazzlepop) was banned before, but has since been unbanned, but has not returned regardless.  Next time I get on I'll trim that region down to only contain what is built, with no region cushioning around it, a region that hugs the placed blocks of spazzle.

I don't know if this would give you more room without checking, but I'll do it regardless.

Also if you can Nuch, tell me where that massive region with just a chest is, or whose it is, I'll also review the size of that region.  

The region of grandeur was spazz's until he was banned and I had asked miz if i could take ownership of it, for the sole purpose of it not being destroyed...

In the case of the chest and random sign, idk... its not mine...
Back to top Go down
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin
G1_Soundwave

Your Style : Shipwright
Male Posts : 326

Empty land regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty land regions   Empty land regions EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:11 am

He was unbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://ello.co/soundrage
Sponsored content

Empty land regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty land regions   Empty land regions Empty

Back to top Go down

Empty land regions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halcyon Minecraft :: General Server :: PVE-
Jump to: