Halcyon Minecraft

Halcyon Minecraft

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Halcyon Minecraft

Share | 

Finally stopped being lazy and did this D:<

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Finally stopped being lazy and did this D:<   Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:19 am

Had a forum account for a while now, I've just been too lazy to do anything with it. This is the totally useless thread about meh (me, for you grammar nazis.). Err... I hate typos, creepy people, and laggy games. (Welcome to Minecraft!) I don't really know what else to say... but funny how I phrase that, you don't say things on a game, unless something is wrong with you. Razz
I'll TRY to be nice on here... (and fail). I do like this server a lot better than the last server I was on... that last server... well... lets just say they found a few withers, I dunno who spawned them *COUGH* me *COUGH*, but I had nothing to do with it. Razz

Enjoy my signature GIF of a giraffe fight Razz
Back to top Go down
G1_Soundwave
Admin
Admin

Your Style : Shipwright
Male Posts : 320

PostSubject: Re: Finally stopped being lazy and did this D:<   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:53 am

Lol at the Withers. Also, I think this is appropriate for your sig: http://z3.ifrm.com/72/96/0/p277266/Draco_giraffe.wav

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://ello.co/soundrage

PostSubject: Re: Finally stopped being lazy and did this D:<   Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Well, with the whole wither thing, its not like they ever do anything about it.

BACK TO GIRAFFES:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally stopped being lazy and did this D:<   

Back to top Go down

Finally stopped being lazy and did this D:<
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1